Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Catching up on my blog

Hello Friends and Family,

I am catching up on my blog. I should done this at the beginning of the year, but I ended up getting just a little bit too busy. I made a few New Years resolution, and one of the them isary staying in touch with my friends for a while, up until Frank and I decide to leave the state of Utah, or if any of my friends decide to leave the state of Utah.

I am trying to get a little closer to our good Lord up above, mainly because my New Year did not start out right on my side of the family. Let's put it this way, I am not on speaking terms with my mother and my younger sister Leona. So, if I stay in touch with the Lord and pray, I hope I can come to terms with my mother and Leona. Preferably good terms.

I hope everyone is or have made their New Years resolution list and is staying with it. I know that I made my New Years resolution and I am trying or at least staying with it as much as possible.

Well, even though January is almost over I hope that everyone is enjoying the month. I know I am.

Better sign off.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment