Thursday, January 28, 2010

A feeling that cannot go away

Hello Friends,

I thought that I would throw this one out, just to see if somebody else ever felt the same way that I do. So, here goes nothing. Have you ever had a feeling for something or someone that just won't or cannot go away at all. Well, I have been having that feeling.

The question is whenever you do get that feeling for something or someone; don't you wish you could do something about it?

Don't you ever wish you could act on that feeling, but you can't for you know it is wrong to act on the feeling?

I have a feeling that won't or cannot go away, and I wish that I can act on that feeling, but unfortanately I cannot act on the feeling that I have. Without revealing names or revealing to much information, I have some feelings for someone or something that I cannot make go away. I wish I can act on those feelings for that someone or something, but I am unable to do so. I guess mainly the reason why I cannot act on any of my feelings because I am never alone with that someone or something.

I am not sure if this entry made any sense or not. If it made sense and anyone understands how I feel, than maybe you can answer the above questions, and try to help me on what I can do with my feelings that I have for someone or something.

To let all of you know, I do have feelings for a certain someone, I am kindof in love with this someone. Don't get me wrong, I still love my husband very much so, but there is someone else who I fell in love with. There are times I wish I can act on those feelings for this someone that I am in love with, but I am never alone with him.

Is it wrong for me to have feelings for someone else? Is it wrong for me wishing to act on my feelings for someone else?
The only way I can act on my feelings for someone else is when I dream about this someone that I have feelings for.

So, I guess I should act on my feelings for this someone (person) in my dreams, and not in real life. Although, I wish I can act on my feelings for this someone (person) in real life.

Better go for now, before I reveal this person to everyone out there.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment