Monday, February 1, 2010

No one listens and not a friend to talk to

Hello everyone,

Ever felt like that noone listens to you? I feel like that sometimes. Take for example; I have mention several times to my mother-in-law that this year I would really like to move back home to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Now, I have this feeling that my mother-in-law is trying to prevent me and my husband from moving. I hear the excuses like; there may not be a enough money, you have up rooted here in the State of Utah and now you want to rerooted in the State of New Mexico. I was already uprooted in the State of New Mexico, I was forced to leave in the year of 2004. Another example; is I have told my mother-in-law that we could not take care of Grandma Radford's dog Stubby, mainly because if we do, and we get caught by watching him when they take Grandma Radford on a trip, we will get in trouble and charged $300.00 for a deposit, even for a short time like on the weekend. I don't know why my mother-in-law likes to pawn or push things onto me and my husband. Sometimes I always mention that we cannot always be available for certain things, that also includes babysitting a dog. Anyways, I wish I had a friend to talk to sometimes. The reason why I need a friend to talk to, because sometimes I also feel like that my husband doesn't listen to me too. I would be asking him to help out around the house, or to do dishes for me, and he does not listen to me, or respond, when I ask for help. I try real hard to talk to him about these things that I need help with, but we just get into a fight about it and than I get into my head that I would like to just up and leave him. But, I do stick it out and I stay with it and try and hope he will someday listen to me.

If there is a friend out there that understands where I am coming from please comment back and provide some solutions to my problem and help me to get my mother-in-law and my husband to listen to me.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment