Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wishing for someone to answer back

Well, February is the month for love; only because this month is Valentines for the month. So, I thought that I post some Valentine pictures for those who don't have someone to love on valentines day. I have been doing some postings and noone has been making any comments back or answering them back. So, I have been wishing and hoping that someone will comment or answer back on my postings to my blog. I have been feeling very depressed, mainly because I feel like that I don't have a friend who wants to care. Maybe, I am just feeling depressed because I miss my home state, which is New Mexico and I feel like I really want to get back home to New Mexico. July is when mine and my husbands lease is up, and I feel like that I cannot wait until July to get out of here. Sure, I will miss what friends I have made here in Utah, but at least I will get back home to New Mexico and never to leave again, except to visit Frank's parents in the State of Utah. (or family).

Well, I better go. By the way today is Ground Hog day, so Happy Ground Hog.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment