Saturday, February 20, 2010

Any Ideas would be nice

No picture this time. At random, I try to work on my blog according to themes around the holidays. I know that St. Patricks Day is coming up and so is Easter. But, there are times that in between is some gaps. I try to put my own ideas into the blog, and I a looking all over the place, trying to figure out what file folder I put some of my short stories and poems in. As soon as I find my short stories and poems, I will share a fair few with everyone. In the meantime, If anybody has any ideas that they would like to contribute and throw my way, on what I could write about, please give me some ideas. I am trying to be careful as far as what I could use. Religion can be one idea, but I want to be careful, mainly because some of my family and friends have different religions. I don't want any bad language or any off the wall pictures, etc., to post, but if anybody has any picture ideas than let me know. Around Christmas time, I posted Christmas pictures, everyone seemed to have liked that, at least for those who made comments back to the blog. But, as I said before any ideas on what I could use would be nice. So, throw some ideas my way and I will try to use them.

Thanks,
Love,
Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment