Thursday, March 25, 2010

It has been a while

Well, it has been a while since I have posted a blog. For starters, I haven't had the inspiration to do much on my blog, mainly noone has care to answer back on it or have not made a comment on the blog. Another reason, I have not been feeling to good to do much of anything. I started off with a bad ear infection, than I had the stomach flu, than a cold started developing and than I started getting the regular flu. March is not a very good month for me. Well, I am back on to writing in my blog and this time I thought maybe I would ask my facebook friends to read now and my past postings of my blog. I will try to let everyone know in advance on my facebook page when I posted a blog. That way whether or not you make comments back, it at least gives everyone a chance to read my blog.

Another reason, is that it is almost here. For those who know me, I also celebrate the Jewish holidays as well as the Christian holidays. Passover is coming up on March 30th, 2010, but technically it will start at sundown March 29th, 2010 and end at sundown April 5th, 2010. Also, Easter is approaching us, which is on April 4th, 2010. So, I will try to do some writings about Easter and Passover as much as possible. I don't know if it will be everyday for a while, but I will do my best.

So, as I mention before I will let all of my friends know when I did some postings to my blog.

Love,
Sara M. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment