Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just a few more days away



Well, I have been looking at the calendar and this Sunday is Valentine's Day. Just 5 more days away. Husbands and boyfriends, I hope you are planning to get your sweethearts something for Valentine's day. Also, don't forget to include your friends and family. All of us need to feel wanted on Valentine's day. My husband already got me something for Valentine's; although a little early, but he did get me a vase filled with some goodies; such as silk flowers, a stuffed animal, two balloons, a bouquet of rose candy, and a picture frame attached to it. But, I do know that he is planning something else for me on Valentine's day. Anyways, on the bright side I am having a good day, a friend of mine took me out for lunch, in which we made a promise to each other that if we had enough money we would treat each other to a girls day out each month. So, far it has been fairly good to treat each other. I have been very blessed with having my friends around me. All of last week, I was depressed and have been feeling very down, but I talked to one of my friends on Friday, and it was pointed out to me, that I should be grateful of what I have and that I should always count my blessings that I have. I had guessed that sometimes when I do get depressed, I sometimes get in a "rutt" and it is hard to get out of it; until I talk to a friend about it and then things start to look a little bit better.

Anyways, again to husbands and boyfriends, a reminder don't forget to give your sweetheart a Valentine's day gift, and try to include your friends and family.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment