Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Autumn


Today is Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, First Day of Autumn. It does not feel like Autumn yet, but I am ready for it and also looking forward to winter. I don't have too many Autumn pictures, but being that October and November is coming up, I can put Holloween and Thanksgiving pictures on my postings of blog and notes. Looking more forward to December, because than I can do pictures of snow and Christmas. I remember someone had liked some Thomas Kinkade pictures, I look forward to putting those on just as well. Would you actually believe that it is not October and November yet and Holloween and Thanksgiving is coming out in the stores. I am even seeing a touch of Christmas coming out. I guess the stores need to get the bigger items out, that way if one needs to put items on Lay-away for Christmas they can.
Well, everyone enjoy your First day of Autumn and looking forward to writing more as the days are yet to come.
Love,
Sara M. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment