Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some things just doesn't go right!!

Hey everyone, ever had a day to where nothing is going to go the right way or some things just doesn't go right? Don't you wish that anything you are doing would go right? For me and I am not saying that I am the only one who has problems, but for me today nothing is going right. I feel like I cannot get myself started for day. I sometimes whish I had help with any of my projects or even housework today. (LoL...any takers.) There are also times that I sometimes wish I could receive answers from people who I invite to certain events and also wishing I had tickets to go to certain events. There is one event that is happening this weekend and I wish I had tickets to go to this event. The event is divided up into two days four sessions and I wish that I had tickets to one of the sessions, but that never happened. I even sometimes wish that any of my friends that are close, here in the state of Utah, would come over and see me, just to check up on me, to see how I am doing, but again that never happens. I don't want family to check up on me, I want my friends to check up on me. Maybe, I am just complaining, because I do feel like that some things are not going the right way. Well, this blog is going out to those who is having things going on and is not going right, not just for today, but everyday. Good luck everyone with anything you are doing!!

Love always,
Sara M. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment