Friday, November 5, 2010

Holiday projects day 3

Here is story that is something to be Thankful for and this true. I thought I should share this story with you. On Thursday (11/4/10) around between 7:00 am-8:00 am my husband Frank was on his way home from work. He was driving just fine on Legacy Highway and part of I-15. Well, on I-15 around the Kaysville exit, Frank started having problems with the car. We have two cars and the one that he was having problems with was the 2003 Chevy Cavalier. Anyways, what was happening with the car it was starting to slow down and than finally just stopped all together. As Frank started getting a hold of family for help, he was stuck on I-15 for a while trying to get the car restarted, no go at all. Frank called me first, after I spoke with Frank, I started calling my insurance to see if a tow was covered. It was coverd, but we had to pay first and than later get reimbursed back for the tow. Well, Frank called his mom and naturally Mom McMurdie called a tow through her auto insurance and because of it, there was no cost for the tow truck. The Cavalier was taken to one of the mechanic shops to find out what the problem was. We found out that the fuel pump went out. Because of the cost of the fuel pump and labor, Frank and I do not have the money to pay for it. As you can see where this is going. Mom and Dad McMurdie is helping us out and paying for the cost of the fuel pump and labor. Naturally, not all at once we are going to be paying his parents back for this help, mostly in payments each month.

So, as a result, I am very Thankful for Mom and Dad McMurdie coming to our rescue again and helping us out when it is needed. Their are times that we don't see eye to eye, but I am very Thankful that they are around when we really need them. Mom and Dad McMurdie thank you for the help, Frank and I do appreaciate very much.

Love,
Sara M. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment