Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving this Thursday!!



I know that noone has seen this picture before. I decided to use this picture, mainly because I feel that the picture says a lot and it helps to actually wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving. Everyone has been real Thankful for the many things that they have. I know everybody has been Thankful for their family, husbands, wives, getting through the day and even more Thankful to be alive. But I think that the most that we should be Thankful for is having the support of our friends and what some don't have as of right now and we should definately be Thankful for this, is that, we have money coming into our households, that helps us to have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs and food in our stomachs. The reason why I say this, there are some who don't have that. Some out there are homeless, children who are in foster homes that don't have a family at all. So, we definately should be Thankful for what we do have. As the days will go by, I have been working on some writings of a few poems and I will post them on my blog, so everyone can read them. The Christmas season is coming up and I think that what I have been working on would be most approiate for the holidays. It will come up soon. How soon, can not say, but it will be soon.

In the meantime, this Thursday not only marks Thanksgiving day, it also marks another special day for someone in my family on my side. This Thursday is also my Mom's Birthday (Anita Marie Calkins.) I know sometimes I have a few tiffs with her, but she is a special Mom to me. I was going to go see her not only for Thanksgiving, but for her birthday just as well. But money finances had to stop us from going. I know she does not get the internet and can not access to have some read this blog for her, but I want my Mom to know that I love her very much and I am very Thankful that she is my Mom.

One more thing before I close for the week, I do hope that this message will carry on through Thanksgiving. I am very Thankful for all of my friends that I have, the one's who I have reconnected with and the one's who I stay in touch with more often than others. I try to get all of my friends and family and try to spout off messages, but if I don't, just know that I am always thinking of you and I appreciate the fact that you are my friends. I love all of you with all my heart.

To all of my friends and family; Have a wonderful, safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Love always,

Sara Marie McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment