Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Spirit of Christmas


It has come to my attention that many people have lost what the true meaning of christmas is all about. Some people believe that christmas is now comercialized and it is all about the presents and such. Some believe that it is about making a profit before christmas, or on christmas day. I am hoping that I can help everyone get back the true meaning and the spirit of christmas. It is not about presents and the stores making a profit before christmas. It should be about spending christmas with family and friends. Starting today and up until christmas day I will be posting my thoughts on what christmas really is all about. Also, a book that was given to me has the gifts of christmas and those will be added just as well.

For those who would like to make a comment back from my postings underneath my blogs feel free to do so, I would love your input on what you think about what the true meaning of christmas is, and maybe we all will feel the spirit of christmas. Also, Hanukah will be coming up on December 11th and I will be making postings about Hanukah and it's traditions on how it is celebrated.


Love,


Sara McMurdie





1 comment: