Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What is your favorite thing to do on Thanksgiving Day?


There are a number things I like to do, including having to watch some of my favorite shows on T.V. on Thanksgiving Day. What I like to do to start my Thanksgiving off, is I like to watch the Macey's Thanksgiving Day parade; while helping out with cooking dinner, I like to play games with my family (that includes both sides). Depending on where I am at and if the wheater is good, I like to go for a walk. Back home in High Rolls, New Mexico, which is in the mountains, there is a little trail that my dad and I and who-ever else is with us, we all like to take a walk down the trail. Another favorite thing I like to do and yes this sounds silly, but the cartoons, called the looney tunes, with bugs bunny, daffy duck, and etc., always has a cartoon showing and I like to watch that too. But, most of all no matter what side I spend Thanksgiving Day with, like to spend it with my family.
Love,
Sara McMurdie

1 comment:

  1. My favorite things to do on Thanksgiving Day include watching the NFL football games, playing board games with family and friends, and I particularly enjoy relaxing, eating, and having fun.

    Landon Newell

    ReplyDelete