Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 2 What I am thankful for

This is the second day of my project, here is the second thing on what I am thankful for. I am thankful for my cat "Lucky". He has been with me for 13 years and with Frank for 12 years. I am very thankful to have him in my life. Lucky can be quite a character sometimes. He likes to keep me entertained, not to mention he is a comfort when I am feeling sick or down he likes to be close to me and comfort me. As far as the entertainment, Lucky likes to crawl in boxes and play in them and then he falls asleep in the box. (Lucky has a special box that he adopted, and he likes to play and sleep in it.) When the box gets old and torn he may get mad at me when it comes time for me to throw it away. Another part of the entertainment, is that during the winter he loves to crawl under blankets and fall asleep, not too mention, he likes to keep warm. Being that I don't have any children, Lucky is like a child to me. My mother-in-law and my husband Frank, had told me that if Lucky was to pass away, I would probably go BALISTICS, and would not know what to do except cry my eyes and heart out. But, in the mean time, I am very thankful for my cat "Lucky".

Now it is your turn, what are you thankful for on this second day of my Thanksgiving project.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment