Monday, November 16, 2009

My First to be Thankful for

Each day I will post something, that pertains to Thanksgiving. More than likely it will be about what Thanksgiving means to me and what I am Thankful for. After I post something, it would be nice for my friends and family to make comments and post something back about what you are Thankful for. This will be done for the week of November 16, 2009 through November 21, 2009. Than on November 22, 2009 through November 26, 2009, it would be nice to give out what your favorite food is to eat on Thanksgiving day and what you like to watch on Thanksgiving day. Everyone will understand as this little project gets started. Than after Thanksgiving day, we will do something for Christmas and maybe New Years day.

Well, lets get this started. I am Thankful for being married to my husband Frank, for on December 21, we will have been married for 12 1/2 years. Yes, we have our ups and downs, our share of problems and arguments, but I am very Thankful for my Frank, he has been very wonderful to me.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment