Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What is your favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving Day?

Today I will be posting two entries to my blog. Mainly for the next few days I will be a tadd bit busy. Wednesday, I will be busy making pies, cleaning my apartment, and doing laundry. Trying to get as much as I can done before Thanksgiving Day, that way I have time to relax and spend the day with Frank's family for Thanksgiving. This blog contains a list of what your favorite food is to eat on Thanksgiving Day. Although I am unable to eat some foods, my favorite foods to eat on Thanksgiving Day are; pies, turkey, and mashed potatoes. The pies I will be making for Thanksgiving Day, which are my favorite pies are; apple pie, pumpkin pie, and pecan pineapple pie.

So, don't be shy, give a list on what your favorite food is to eat on Thanksgiving day.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

1 comment:

  1. My favorite foods to eat on Thanksgiving Day are apple pie and vanilla ice cream! To be honest, can't think of a pie that I don't like. Also, I really enjoy eating turkey and cranberry sandwiches!

    Landon

    ReplyDelete