Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 3 What I am thankful for



Day 3 on what to be thankful for. Today I am going to be doing something a little backwards. I would normally I would start with family, but I am going to start with my friends. Today I am thankful for my friends, especially two in particular. I have two very special friends that I am thankful for, mainly because they are like angels to me. My two friends are always concern for me, and I treat them as if they were like family to me. I won't mention names, but I will tell you this, one out of two of my friends I don't get to see at all, but I do like writing, and e-mailling my friend. The second friend, I do keep in touch sometimes by phone, or having my friend over for dinner every once in-awhile. I don't think I could ask for two of the nicest friends in my whole life. Again, my two friends that I am thankful for, are like to angels that has sent to me from God, and I love my friends very much.

Next, I will mention my family and because I have two sides of my family, it will be in two parts.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment