Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 6 What I am thankful for

Day 6, well, I pretty much covered everything on what I am thankful for, there is just one more thing that I am thankful for and have always been thankful for and that is having a home to live in. In spite of having financial difficulties, the good lord has been able to provide for Frank and I to have a place to live.

So, this is the last day of being thankful for. Next week will be the start on what everyboby likes to eat, watch, or do on Thanksgiving Day.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my health, my family, Church, and school! I know that the lord has blessed me with the great blessings he has because he expects great things from me. I am thankful that I have the chance to take the talents he has given me and turn them into ways to bless other people's lives. I am also thankful for my friends who are constantly making my life better.

    Landon

    ReplyDelete