Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 4 What I am thankful for, Family part 1

Day 4, and so far noone has responded or make any comments to my blog. But, I will still continue on with this project. This part of what I am thankful for is going to be in two parts. Beginning with part 1; I am very thankful for my family. Part 1 is consisting of my side of the family. I am thankful for my parents, who has done everything for me when I was growing up, and where ever they can do to help me out, whether it be financial or just being there for some advice that they are able to give. I am also thankful for my two sisters Leona and Suzanne, in some ways they have been somewhat supportive when it comes to my diabetes and my health, as I am supportive of them when it comes to there health. Most of all my side of the family has also been supportive of me, that I have been loosing weight and keeping my weight off. I have always been very thankful of my family and I will always be thankful for them every year.

Well, that is part 1, of being thankful for my family, part 2 will be posted tomorrow.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment