Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 5 What I am thankful for, Family Part 2

Day 5, Family Part 2. Before I begin with part 2 on being thankful for my family, I forgot to mention four other people on my side of the family. I forgot my two nephews and my two neices. Their names are Shannon and David, who belongs to Leona, and Sarah and Jacob, who belongs to Suzanne. I forgot to mention them, and I am very thankful for them. Now onto my husbands side of the family. I am very thankful for Frank's side of the family, especially his parents who tries to help us out where-ever they can. I am thankful for Neil and Carrie and their four sons, who do the best they can to be very supportive of Frank and I. I am thankful for Roger and Liz and their children. Roger and I are finally getting along and when-ever I see Liz and her children, I am always happy that they love to hug me. I am thankful for Frank's younger brother David, who definately supports Frank and I, when it comes to giving gifts and he enjoys getting handmade gifts from me all the time, especially around Christmas time.

Once again, I am thankful for both sides of the family and I do enjoy them very much.

Love,

Sara McMurdie

No comments:

Post a Comment